Wednesday, July 27, 2011

FAMOUS FRIENDSHIP QUOTES


FRIENDSHIP QUOTES
FAMOUS FRIENDSHIP QUOTES - A friend is someone you can be with and have nothing to do and not be able to think of anything to say and be comfortable in silence. - Sheryl Condie

Another Famous Friendship Quote I found today is this:

A friend is someone you can be with and have nothing to do and not be able to think of anything to say and be comfortable in silence. - Sheryl Condie

When I first red this famous friendship quote, one thing came to my mind. The memories I had with my friends.At some point of time, when I am with them, there comes this period where we don't talk that much and there's silence. But still I never felt awkward during those times. Unlike when I'm with other people, when you run out of words to talk say, there is this deafening silence, where you have to just say anything to stop that awkward moment. :)



0 comments: